Thursday, October 23, 2014

To Market to Market I Go

It's that time of year again. Giddy up!
I'm heading to Quilt Market for the 4th time. Seeing the red carpet, the colorful and amazing booths, scoping out all the new fabrics and tools I want to add to my stash, seeing friends, and meeting new ones, never gets old.

Last year I was fortunate to work with Dritz to do a demo and book signing. We had so much fun in their booth, they invited me to come back. So this market I am excited to be working with the awesomely fun folks at Dritz, doing two Make and Takes on Sunday and demoing Monday morning.

On Sunday, from 1pm-2pm, I'll be in the Dritz booth 844, making this fun bracelet with Dritz Fold Over Elastic (FOE), Hex Nuts, and the Dritz Parachute Buckles.


Later Sunday afternoon from 4pm-5pm, I'll be showing how easy it is to make these fun Swivel Hook Wristlets, and using the Dritz Snap pliers. I just might have to put snaps on everything now.

On Monday from 10-11am, I'll be doing some demos with my favorite dritz tools. I am also giving away 3 copies of my book and Dritz is generously giving away some of my favorite Dritz notions.

If I'm not in the Dritz booth, I'll be walking around on the show floor...if you see me - stop me so we can chat. See you soon.




http://kidgiddy.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=9ea4c419178a2e61b529af8aa&id=975aef860e

1 comments :

Unknown said... [Reply]

So envious of you getting to go and hang out with all the fabulous and fun peoples.The bracelet looks like fun - great project for a teenage girl. Can't wait to read all about the fun you had.

Post a Comment